Recent Purchases

by - Saturday, November 07, 2015


I've been crazy about shopping online these days and before I know it, I've gotten quite a bunch of stuff; mostly beauty products. I also placed another two orders from Althea after having my very first order from them because of the reasonable prices and their prompt delivery; sometimes it can be fast. The most recent order that I've made only took 5 days to arrived. Longest it can take is up to 10 days or more...

  • Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
  • Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner
  • Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Pack
  • Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
  • Wonderuci Light Light Eye Balm
  • Missha White Tea Lip & Tea Makeup Remover
  • The Saem Saemmuel Real Tint [#1 Red]
  • W. Lab Waterholic Lipstick [P2 Coral Pink]
  • W. Lab Sebum Out Finish Pact 
  • Nature Republic Botanical Cream Concealer [21 Light Beige]
    • Celejois Care & Protect Treatment of Extra Quality For Damaged Hair
    • Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner [Dark Brown]
    • Canmake Cream Cheek [05]
    • Lululun 7 Days Sheet Mask [Fresh Clear & Balance Moisture] 
      These are the items that I asked my cousin to get it for me while she was in Japan. I actually listed more than these, but she wasn't able to find some of it and so... These are all I got. The hair mask is only available in Japan, I actually found out about it through this blog, I asked for the white one, but instead my cousin got me this, its function is to prevent split ends whereas the white one repairs damaged hair. The other beauty item that I got was featured in many Japanese magazines, the Lululun sheet masks. It's actually an impulse purchase because I am really lazy that sometimes most of the time I just wash my face with my facial cleanser and off I go to bed.



      • Mini Pleated Skirt
      • Mixxmix Replica Day & Night T-Shirts
      • High Waisted Denim Skirts
      • Shoulder Cross-Body Mini Handbag
      • Mini Backpack
      Other than beauty products, I also ordered a few things from Taobao and Yahoo!奇摩拍賣. There has been a craze about these mini pleated skirts on Tumblr recently, and I thought it was really cute, so I decided to get it, unfortunately, it's too short for me that it barely covers my butt and soo.. I'll probably just give them away. 
      Even though the pleated skirts are a major letdown, these high waisted denim skirts I got are perfect! Well, for just 250NT I'd say it's perfect, even though it's a bit loose at the waist area, but I guess with it being loose, I can eat as much as I want while wearing this skirt without having to worry that I'd be feeling like somebody is squeezing the heck out of my abdomen while I'm gobbling down food. 


      That's pretty much everything from my latest purchase. Thanks for reading!!
      I'll be posting some reviews about one of those beauty products that I got soon 

      You May Also Like

      0 comments