Marion Greeny Piggy Collagen Gel Mask Review

by - Thursday, September 24, 2015


I got this as a gift from my aunt, and I was actually quite excited to try this product out because I've been seeing how many bloggers raved about this product but unfortunately, it isn't Elizavecca's which my aunt got it as well but I, myself picked this instead. 


The description of the product is in Korean and Mandarin, it's stated at the back of the box that this mask has the ability to moisturize, brighten, tighten pores, repair and firm the skin. Which is exactly the same as Elizavecca Green Piggy Collagen Jella Pack. For its price, I really doubt that this mask has the ability to even reduce wrinkles (which it claimed it can on the description) on the face. I've used this mask three times and all I found is that this mask only helps to moisturize the face, that's it. Nothing more.

PRODUCT INFORMATION:
Brand: Marion
Product: Collagen Gel Mask
Purpose: 5 in 1; Moisturizes, brightens, tightens pores, reduces wrinkles and firms the skin
Price: 128 HKD  59 HKD
Size: 100g
Country: Made in Korea
Description: Containing rich collagen ingredients, have 5-in-1 effect in moisturizing, skin brightening, closing the pores, repairing and compacting skin, at the same time, Have a super moisturizing and increase skin elasticity effect to make the skin moist and soft, reduce wrinkles and restore skin firmness elastic, pores also become meticulous. pudding-like silky texture and not greasy, and have sweet smell, a moist collagen film could be formed on the skin surface.


PROS:
  • Moisturizes skin
  • Nice scent
  • Affordable 
  • A pea-size amount is enough for the entire face

CONS:
  • Not available in many stores

RATING:

OVERALL:
Would I repurchase this item? Probably not, because I'm a lazy person, plus it'll take me a long time to finish using this mask as a pea-size amount is all it needs for each use. It's not expensive and it does give me glowy dewy skin, but again, I'm not the type that likes to have something on my face overnight because I'm a crazy sleeper which might result in having the mask on my pillow or anywhere on my bed, but so far... There's no such problem. I definitely recommend this mask to people with dull or dry skin because this is like the inexpensive version of Laneige Sleeping Mask and does give your face that extra boost you need. Plus, I got mine when it was on sale, which only cost only 59HKD, how cheap!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Aww, the packaging is cute enough for me to get it ahaha! I usually have dull skin the winter, so I might just pick this up! :D Why not, right?
    Junniku blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ Thanks for following ♥

    You can try the Elizavecca Green Piggy Collagen Jella Pack since I can't really find the product being sold online other than Taobao.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That packaging is incredibly cute. I've heard some nice things about piggy collagen :) thanks for the review!

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete