What's In My Bag: Travel Edition

by - Friday, September 18, 2015


I'll be going for a trip to Rawa Island for 3 days tomorrow, so I thought I'd share what I've packed in my bag for this trip.  

  • Innisfree Natural Deo Powder Tissue
  • Laneige Water Bank Essence
  • Laneige Lip & Eye Remover Waterproof
  • Laneige Fresh Brightening Cleansing Oil
  • Banila co. It Radiant CC Cream
  • Melvita Organic Rose Beauty Mist
  • Laneige BB Cushion
  • Candy Doll Cheek Colour Duo
  • 3CE Mini Blush Brush
Since it's only a few days, I figured that I should just bring as little things as possible to make myself easier. I'm absolutely loving the Innisfree deodorant tissues, it smells exactly the same as one of those baby wipes, and after using it,  I don't sweat that easily. This is the one thing that I bring with me all the time, especially now that the weather is so freakishly hot. 

I don't know about you guys, but I always have a book with me whenever I go (Depends on what bag I'm using on that day because sometimes, my bag is too small to even fit a book). Since I'll be going to an island, I thought maybe the WiFi signal wouldn't be strong enough for me to even watch a video so I didn't bother to carry my laptop with me. As for my phone, yes, it's an iPhone 4S, I don't really use my phone other than using it to listen to music so... I didn't bother to get myself a new phone. Also, my DSLR camera, which is not in the photo because I was using it to take this photo.

  • Dorama-Neo Sterile Eye Drops
  • Travel Size Perfume (Forgot its brand name)
  • Hair Scrunchy
  • Supplements
Hair scrunchy is a must for any girl with long hair though mine is kind of short since I cut off 3 inches of my hair that's damaged. Another 2 inches to go and I'm free from damaged hair. 

That's all that I'm having in my bag (so far) and hopefully, I'm not missing anything important.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. A lot of your travel skincare/cosmetics are exactly the things I bring myself when I travel! ^_^ The small Laneige stuff are so useful, right? I've never tried the Innisfree wipes, but I'd definitely want to try!
    Junniku blog!

    ReplyDelete