Banila Co. It Radiant CC Cream Review

by - Thursday, January 18, 2018


This post had been in draft since 2015! Shows how much of a procrastinator I am, eek... I'm sure you all are familiar with its function. In case you didn't, CC cream short for colour correcting cream, helps with correcting the skin tone, provide a little to no amount of coverage and SPF; 3 in 1. I personally am in love with my Laneige BB cushion ever since I first laid my hands on it, been using it for 3 years and still counting. I recently purchased the IOPE Air Cushion 5th Generation Cushion, which I'll probably review it later, if I'm not lazy, ehem... From what I've heard is that CC cream doesn't just beautify your face, it also helps to improve the condition of your skin. (I can straight up tell you that's a lie) The daily long-term use of BB cream has caused pimples on my face, one or two once in awhile, and making the blackheads on my nose more stubborn than ever, which is why I decided to get this tube of CC cream to test it out.

PRODUCT INFORMATION:
Brand: Banila Co.
Product: CC Cream
Purpose: Brightens and moisturizes skin with sun protection 30SPF
Price: RM56 RM74 (now)
Size: 30ml
Country: Made in Korea
Description: This water-based color correcting formula helps create youthful, radiant complexion with the transparent brightening capsules while the herb water complex moisturizes the skin. 


RATING: 

OVERALL: 
I really like how natural it looks on my skin, because I'm a night owl (old habit die hard) and usually when I wake up, I look dead, for some reason sleeping late causes dull skin, but this product brightens up my dull skin. So, I've seen people using CC and BB cream together and I tried layering it underneath with my Laneige BB cushion. It didn't work, it ended up looking crease and cakey. 

Will I be repurchasing this item, no. Honestly, I don't think there's any differences between CC and BB cream, even though it has been claimed that CC cream is more of a skincare product. It's definitely looks much more natural on the skin compared to BB cream, because it doesn't have much coverage, but not all CC cream are the same. Some CC cream does provide quite an amount of coverage (EX: FaceShop's CC Cream)

What do you think? CC or BB cream? Which one works better for you? In my opinion, they both pretty much looks and feels the same to me.  

You May Also Like

0 comments